Grade 2 adenovirus, adenoid 6 strain grown in MRC-5 cells in tissue culture. The preparation contains a high concentration of virus and viral components as well as some cellular material in MEM.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Semi pure suspension of Adenoid 6 strain, grade 2 - liquid
- Grown in MRC-5 cells. Optimally infected cells are disrupted by sonication and subjected to low speed centrifugation. The cell lysate is pooled with supernatant from the infected culture and concentrated using ultrafiltration with a 30 kDa cut off.
- Buffer Solution
- Minimum Essential Media
- Preservative Stabilisers
- See Buffer solution
- Antigenic activity is 80% of internal reference standard
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Current, batch-specific concentration 2.3 mg/ml
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Adenovirus
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- The preparation should be sonicated immediately prior to use in order to ensure that the material is uniform
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra