|Recombinant rat interleukin-1 beta is an E. coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to full-length mature rat interleukin 1 beta (IL-1b), an immunomodulary cytokine that mediates a wide range of immune responses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Escherichia coli.
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM Sodium Acetate pH6.5
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- PRP23 has a specific activity of > 1 x 107 units/mg as determined by dose-dependent stimulation of proliferation of murine D10S cells.
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 17.3kD (153 Amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001660 fever generation
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0002439 chronic inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005149 interleukin-1 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0007568 aging
- GO:0007613 memory
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0010193 response to ozone
- GO:0010243 response to organic nitrogen
- GO:0010332 response to gamma radiation
- GO:0014050 negative regulation of glutamate secretion
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0030728 ovulation
- GO:0032355 response to estradiol stimulus
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032874 positive regulation of stress-activated MAPK cascade
- GO:0033280 response to vitamin D
- GO:0033591 response to L-ascorbic acid
- GO:0035176 social behavior
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043278 response to morphine
- GO:0043507 positive regulation of JUN kinase activity
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0051384 response to glucocorticoid stimulus
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- GO:0070374 positive regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up