|IL-10 has a range of biological properties, including inhibition of macrophage mediated cytokine synthesis, suppression of the delayed type hypersensitivity response, and stimulation of the TH2 cell response.
ED50 is <2.0ng/ml, as determined by the dose dependent co-stimulation of MC/9 cells (with murine IL-4).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein expressed in E. coli - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1 ml distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Buffer Solution
- 5mM Sodium Phosphate
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- 5 x 105 units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.7 kDa (161 amino acid sequence)
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 ng/ug
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IL-10
Gelderblom, H. et al. (2007) Role of interleukin 10 during persistent infection with the relapsing fever Spirochete Borrelia turicatae.
Am J Pathol. 170: 251-62.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002875 negative regulation of chronic inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0030886 negative regulation of myeloid dendritic cell activation
- GO:0032689 negative regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032695 negative regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032720 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0044130 negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045348 positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0060670 branching involved in embryonic placenta morphogenesis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up