Native Mouse Collagen I/III
- Product Type
- Purified Protein
- Collagen I/III
|Murine collagen type I 45%
Murine collagen type III 45%
Murine collagen type IV 10%
Murine collagen type V <1%
Non-collagenous proteins <0.5%
M[a1(I)1a2(I)2]. Native triple helix.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from murine tail tendons - lyophilized
- Use 0.05-0.5 M acetic acid, pH 2.5 at 4ºC. Dissolved collagen retains immunologic properties of native collagen types I+III. Thermal denaturation converts dissolved collagen to gelatin.
- Pepsin treatment, acetic acid extraction, serial salt precipitations
- Buffer Solution
- Essentially salt free
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Purity and retention of native helical structure was controlled by SDS-PAGE, ORD measurement and ability to form microfibrils.
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 300 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Collagen I/III
Rhodes, R.K. & Miller, E.J. (1978) Physicochemical characterization and molecular organization of the collagen A and B chains.
Biochemistry. 17 (17): 3442-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001568 blood vessel development
- GO:0005586 collagen type III
- GO:0030199 collagen fibril organization
- GO:0046332 SMAD binding
- GO:0048565 digestive tract development
- GO:0001649 osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0001957 intramembranous ossification
- GO:0001958 endochondral ossification
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005584 collagen type I
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0010812 negative regulation of cell-substrate adhesion
- GO:0015031 protein transport
- GO:0060325 face morphogenesis
- GO:0060346 bone trabecula formation
- GO:0060351 cartilage development involved in endochondral bone morphogenesis
- GO:0070208 protein heterotrimerization
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up