Filter by Application:EP Reset
|Recombinant Human interleukin-25
Interleukin-25 (IL-25) also known as IL17E is a member of the IL-17 family of cytokines and is expressed by various immune cells including mast cells, eosinophils, basophils and T helper type 2 cells. It is also expressed in non-hematopoietic cells such as epithelial and endothelial cells (Yao et al. 2016). As a pleiotropic cytokine, it stimulates stromal, innate immune and adaptive immune cells to regulate Th2 type inflammation (Monin & Gaffen 2018). IL-25 exerts its biological function through its receptor IL-17RB, although there is some evidence that it may also bind to the receptor IL-17RA (Yao et al. 2016). Through this interaction, IL-25 is able to induce expression of IL-4, IL-5, IL-13 and TSLP (McGeachy et al. 2019).
IL-25 is upregulated in asthmatic conditions and can induce typical eosinophil inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness (Yao et al. 2016). IL-25 levels are also associated with the severity of chronic allergic reactions (Monin & Gaffen 2018).
This recombinant Human interleukin-25 can be used to create a standard curve in a sandwich ELISA with purified Mouse anti Human interleukin-25 antibody, clone A09 -3D10 (MCA6248GA) as a capture antibody and biotinylated Mouse anti Human interleukin-25 antibody, clone A14 -3D2 (MCA6249B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Centrifuge vial prior to reconstitution. Reconstitute to 100 µg/ml by adding 100 μl ddH2O.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. Do not vortex.
- Recombinant protein expressed in HEK293 cells and purified by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 50 mM Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, 0.15 M NaCl
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1.0% Trehalose
- ≥90 % determined by coomassie blue staining of a reducing SDS-PAGE gel
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 100 μg/ml after reconstitution
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 16.7 kDa
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Capture Antibody: MCA6248GA ELISA Matched Pair-Detection Antibody: MCA6249B
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 3 months from the date of reconstitution or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-25||MCA6248GA||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human Interleukin-25|
|Mouse anti Human Interleukin-25:Biotin||MCA6249B||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human Interleukin-25:Biotin|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up