Human IgG1 | AbD18705_hIgG1
This product is a recombinant antibody with specificity for green fluorescent protein (GFP). It has no known reactivity with mammalian proteins or other antigens. It is therefore recommended as a control reagent for assays where this immunoglobulin is measured, or when using other human IgG1 antibodies of the same isotype or allotype. It is recommended that this reagent is used at the same concentration as the test reagent.
The main allelic forms of IgG1 are G1m(f), G1m(f,a), and G1m(z,a). The G1m(f) (or G1m3) allele is only found in Caucasoid populations, whereas the G1m(f,a) allele is common in Mongoloids, but other variants, G1m(z,a,x) and G1m(z,a,v), have also been described; for further details on IgG1 allotypes see IgG subclasses and allotypes: from structure to effector functions, and IMGT Repertoire (IG and TR) Allotypes: Human (Homo sapiens) IGHC.
The following publication reviews the serologically defined human IgG allotypes and considers the potential for allotype differences to contribute to or potentiate immunogenicity; Human immunoglobulin allotypes, possible implications for immunogenicity
Our range of IgG1 controls also includes Recombinant Human IgG1 kappa allotype G1m17,1, and the corresponding allotypes for IgG1 lambda.
View a summary of all recombinant fully human immunoglobulin isotype controls
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line -This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Green fluorescent protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.1 mgAntibody concentration 0.5 mg/mlPack Size: 1 mgAntibody concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Human IgG1
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Recombinant Human IgG1 Lambda Allotype G1m3||HCA049||E||0.1 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra