Recombinant Human G-CSF is purified E.coli expressed recombinant human granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF). Granulocyte CSF is produced by monocytes and fibroblasts. It stimulates granulocyte colony formation, activates neutrophils and differentiates certain myeloid leukemic cells. Human and Murine G-CSF share approximately 75% amino acid sequence homology and have biological cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 100 ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified recombinant protein expressed in E.Coli
- Buffer Solution
- Lyophilised from 5mM Sodium Citrate pH4.0
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 1 x 107 units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.7kDa (174 amino acid residues)
- Endotoxin Level
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
growth factor activity
positive regulation of cell proliferation
cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)