Recombinant Human G-CSF is purified E.coli expressed recombinant human granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF). Granulocyte CSF is produced by monocytes and fibroblasts. It stimulates granulocyte colony formation, activates neutrophils and differentiates certain myeloid leukemic cells. Human and Murine G-CSF share approximately 75% amino acid sequence homology and have biological cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 100 ul distilled water. Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified recombinant protein expressed in E.Coli
- Buffer Solution
- Lyophilised from 5mM Sodium Citrate pH4.0
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 1 x 107 units/mg
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.1 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18.7kDa (174 amino acid residues)
- Endotoxin Level
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 3 months from date of reconstitution.
- P09919 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CSF3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005130 granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0030851 granulocyte differentiation
- For research purposes only
Applications of G-CSF
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)