This preparation has been shown to have biological activity in proliferation assays utilizing TF-1 cells. The specific concentration of GM-CSF has not been assayed.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant from HEK293T cells expressing recombinant bovine GM-CSF - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1.0ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P11052 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CSF2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005129 granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of GM-CSF
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
References for GM-CSF
Iwan, M. et al. (2014) Application of in situ PCR for the Detection of Bovine Leukaemia Virus (BLV) Infection in Dendritic Cell cultures.
Bulletin of the Veterinary Institute in Pulawy. 58: 347-52.
Iwan, E. et al. (2018) Determination of cytokine profiles in populations of dendritic cells from cattle infected with bovine leukaemia virus.
Pol J Vet Sci. 21 (4): 681-90.