|Collagen type I 90%
Collagen type III 10%
Non-collagenous proteins <0.5%
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from calf tendon - lyophilized
- Use 0.5M acetic acid, pH 3.0. Dispersed collagen have to be thoroughly homogenized in a Potter after addition of the solute and left overnight in the coldroom to dissolve.
Dissolved collagen retains immunologic properties of native collagen type I. Thermal denaturation (5 minutes at 100ºC) converts dissolved collagen to gelatin.
- Bovine collagen type I was isolated from calf tendons. Isolation steps included extraction into dilute acetic acid after pepsin treatment, followed by multiple steps of differential salt precipitation and ion-exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Essentially salt free
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Protein Molecular Weight
- ~300 kDa
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up