Cytosine Deaminase antibody
Sheep anti Yeast Cytosine Deaminase
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- Cytosine Deaminase
|Sheep anti cytosine deaminase antibody recognizes cytosine deaminase, also known as cytosine aminohydrolase. Cytosine deaminase is a 158 amino acid ~18 kDa enzyme involved in the conversion of cytosine to uracil. Sheep anti Human cytosine deaminase antibody recognizes the native antigen in ELISA and has been successfully used for detection of the enzyme by western blotting (Fuerer and Iggo 2004).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified Ig - liquid
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to cytosine deaminase were raised by repeated immunisations sheep of with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified yeast cytosine deaminase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- In Western blot two bands were visualised by ECL at 13kD and 17kD.
References for Cytosine Deaminase antibody
Pan, X. et al. (2003) Adenovirus-mediated gene transfer in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Pancreas. 26: 274-8.
Fuerer, C. et al. (2004) 5-Fluorocytosine increases the toxicity of Wnt-targeting replicating adenoviruses that express cytosine deaminase as a late gene.
Gene Ther. 11: 142-51
Conrad, C. et al. (2005) Δ24-hyCD adenovirus suppresses glioma growth in vivo by combining oncolysis and chemosensitization.
Cancer Gene Ther. 12: 284-94.
Michnick, S.W. et al. (2010) A toolkit of protein-fragment complementation assays for studying and dissecting large-scale and dynamic protein-protein interactions in living cells.
Methods Enzymol. 470: 335-68.
Hammer, K. et al. (2015) Engineered adenoviruses combine enhanced oncolysis with improved virus production by mesenchymal stromal carrier cells.
Int J Cancer. 137 (4): 978-90.
Komissarov, A. et al. (2017) Cytotoxic effect of co-expression of human hepatitis A virus 3C protease and bifunctional suicide protein FCU1 genes in a bicistronic vector.
Mol Biol Rep. 44 (4): 323-32.
Hanauer, J.R.H. et al. (2019) High-affinity DARPin allows targeting of measles virus to glioblastoma multiforme in combination with protease targeting without loss of potency.
Molecular Therapy - Oncolytics. 14. Oct [Epub ahead of print].
- GO Terms
- GO:0004131 cytosine deaminase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0008655 pyrimidine-containing compound salvage
- GO:0019858 cytosine metabolic process
- GO:0046087 cytidine metabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up