Goat anti Rat IgM:RPE
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Rat IgM antibody recognizes rat IgM as demonstrated by ELISA. This antibody has been cross-absorbed against rat IgG, but may react with IgM from other species.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rat IgM was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on rat IgM covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Stabilizing agent (sucrose)
- Normal rat IgM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgM antibody
Brissette, C.A. et al. (2012) Acetate supplementation reduces microglia activation and brain interleukin-1β levels in a rat model of Lyme neuroborreliosis.
J Neuroinflammation. 9: 249.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up