|Goat anti Rat IgM antibody recognizes rat IgM as demonstrated by ELISA. This antibody has been cross-absorbed against rat IgG, but may react with IgM from other species.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to rat IgM was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on rat IgM covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Stabilizing agent (sucrose)
- Normal rat IgM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgM antibody
Brissette, C.A. et al. (2012) Acetate supplementation reduces microglia activation and brain interleukin-1β levels in a rat model of Lyme neuroborreliosis.
J Neuroinflammation. 9: 249.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up