Filter by Application:F Reset
|Phycoerythrin conjugated Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG antibody recognises rat IgG. The reagent has been adsorbed to minimise cross-reactivity with mouse immunoglobulins and is therefore of particular value in detecting rat primary antibodies bound to mouse tissues.
We recommend diluting Phycoerythrin conjugated Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG antibody in buffer containing 10% normal mouse serum to remove any remaining cross-reactivity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml distilled water
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Whole rat IgG.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Bellingan. G. et al. (2002) Adhesion molecule-dependent mechanisms regulate the rate of macrophage clearance during the resolution of peritoneal inflammation.
J. Exp. Med. 196:1515-1521.
Broderick, C.A. et al. (2005) Local Administration of an Adeno-associated Viral Vector Expressing IL-10 Reduces Monocyte Infiltration and Subsequent Photoreceptor Damage during Experimental Autoimmune Uveitis
Mol Ther. 12: 369-73.
Ko, Y.C. et al. (2009) Endothelial CD200 is heterogeneously distributed, regulated and involved in immune cell–endothelium interactions
J Anat. 214: 183-95.
Curran, C.S. et al. (2006) Lactoferrin activates macrophages via TLR4-dependent and -independent signaling pathways
Cell Immunol. 242: 23-30.
Guilloteau, L.A. et al. (2003) Nramp1 Is Not a Major Determinant in the Control of Brucella melitensis Infection in Mice
Infect Immun. 71: 621-8.
Maemura, K. et al. (2006) Antigen-presenting cells expressing glutamate decarboxylase 67 were identified as epithelial cells in glutamate decarboxylase 67-GFP knock-in mouse thymus.
Tissue Antigens. 67: 198-206.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up