Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|FITC conjugated Goat (F(ab′)2 anti Rat IgG antibody recognises rat IgG. Cross-reactivity with mouse IgG has been reduced by adsorption, however, we recommend dilution in buffer containing 10% (v/v) normal mouse serum for use upon mouse tissues.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragment of IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rat IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rat IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 0.7 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Parish, N.M. et al. (1999) Anti-CD44 treatment does not prevent the extravasation of autopathogenic T cells to the thyroid in experimental autoimmune thyroiditis.
Immunology. 97: 533-9.
Haraoka, M. et al. (1999) Neutrophil recruitment and resistance to urinary tract infection.
J Infect Dis. 180: 1220-9.
Hang, L. et al. (2000) Interleukin-8 receptor knockout mice have subepithelial neutrophil entrapment and renal scarring following acute pyelonephritis.
J Infect Dis. 182: 1738-48.
Fowles, L. et al. (2000) Regulation of urokinase plasminogen activator gene transcription in the RAW264 murine macrophage cell line by macrophage colony-stimulating factor (CSF-1) is dependent upon the level of cell surface receptor.
Biochem. J. 347: 313 - 320.
Franke, H. et al. (2005) P2X(7) receptor-mRNA and -protein in the mouse retina; changes during retinal degeneration in BALBCrds mice.
Neurochem Int. 47: 235-42.
Chapoval, S.P. et al. (2009) Lung vascular endothelial growth factor expression induces local myeloid dendritic cell activation.
Clin Immunol. 132: 371-84.
Song, L. et al. (2011) Deletion of the murine scavenger receptor CD68.
J Lipid Res. 52: 1542-50.
Modjtahedi, H. et al. (2012) Immunohistochemical discrimination of wild-type EGFR from EGFRvIII in fixed tumour specimens using anti-EGFR mAbs ICR9 and ICR10.
Br J Cancer. 106: 883-888
View The Latest Product References
Englezou, P.C. et al. (2015) P2X7R activation drives distinct IL-1 responses in dendritic cells compared to macrophages.
Cytokine. 74 (2): 293-304.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up