Filter by Application:IF Reset
Donkey anti Rat IgG (H/L):FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Donkey anti Rat IgG antibody recognizes rat IgG heavy and light chains and demonstrates minimal cross reactivity with mouse serum proteins.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rat IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Bombardieri, M. et al. (2011) A BAFF/APRIL-dependent TLR3-stimulated pathway enhances the capacity of rheumatoid synovial fibroblasts to induce AID expression and Ig class-switching in B cells.
Ann Rheum Dis. 70 (10): 1857-65.
Ivanescu, A.A. et al. (2015) Modifying Choroidal Neovascularization Development with a Nutritional Supplement in Mice.
Nutrients. 7 (7): 5423-42.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up