Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L) polyclonal antibody reacts with the heavy chains of rabbit IgG, and the light chains common to the majority of rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody reactivity was detected against non-immunoglobulin rabbit serum proteins. This antibody may cross-react with immunoglobulins from other species.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 2.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG (H/L) were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.using antigens coupled to agarose beads.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 15 mg/ml Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up