Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):FITC
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L) antibody recognizes rabbit Immunoglobulin G heavy and light chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (FITC) - lyophilized
- Use 1 ml sterile distilled water. For extended storage use 50% glycerol.
- IgG purified by Immunoaffinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rabbit IgG whole molecule.
- Assay by IEP resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-fluorescein, anti-goat serum, rabbit IgG and rabbit serum.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Suphatpahirapol, C. et al. (2019) Expression of a leptospiral leucine-rich repeat protein using a food-grade vector in Lactobacillus plantarum, as a strategy for vaccine delivery.
3 Biotech. 9 (9): 324.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up