5196-2404 recognizes rabbit Immunoglobulin G heavy and light chains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (FITC) - lyophilised
- Use 1 ml sterile distilled water. For extended storage use 50% glycerol.
- IgG purified by Immunoaffinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rabbit IgG whole molecule
- Assay by IEP resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-fluorescein, anti-goat serum, rabbit IgG and rabbit serum.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- P01870 Related reagents
- P01841 Related reagents
- P01838 Related reagents
- P01847 Related reagents
- P01840 Related reagents
- P01839 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC2 Related reagents
- LOC100009097 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)