|Goat F(ab′) anti Rabbit IgG (H+L) antibody recognizes the heavy and light chains of rabbit IgG. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-goat serum. No reaction was observed against anti-papain or anti-goat IgG Fc.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab) fragment of IgG - liquid
- Purified F(ab) prepared from monospecific affinity-purified IgG by papain digestion followed by chromatographic separation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Rabbit IgG whole molecule.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab) concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up