Filter by Application:WB P Reset
Rabbit anti RIP3
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti RIP3 antibody recognizes mouse serine-threonine kinase receptor-interacting protein 3 (RIP3). RIP3 is related to RIP and RIP2 but does not posses a death domain or CARD motif at its C-terminus. RIP3 activates NF-Kappa B and potently induces apoptosis.
RIP3 is expressed in a range of tissues including the spleen, liver, testis, heart, brain and lung.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse RIP3 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide sequence corresponding to amino acids 473-486 of mouse RIP3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||5ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Rat kidney
- Western Blotting
- AHP1797 detects a band of approximately 56 kDa in Mouse 3T3 whole cell lysate
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
References for RIP3 antibody
Günther, C. et al. (2011) Caspase-8 regulates TNF-α-induced epithelial necroptosis and terminal ileitis.
Nature. 477: 335-9.
Meng, L. et al. (2015) RIP3-mediated necrotic cell death accelerates systematic inflammation and mortality.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (35): 11007-12.
Huang, S.C. et al. (2014) Tumor necrosis factor suppresses NR5A2 activity and intestinal glucocorticoid synthesis to sustain chronic colitis.
Sci Signal. 7 (314): ra20.
Mizumura, K. et al. (2014) Mitophagy-dependent necroptosis contributes to the pathogenesis of COPD.
J Clin Invest. 124 (9): 3987-4003.
Feng, S. et al. (2007) Cleavage of RIP3 inactivates its caspase-independent apoptosis pathway by removal of kinase domain.
Cell Signal. 19 (10): 2056-67.
Mizumura, K. et al. (2018) Sphingolipid regulation of lung epithelial cell mitophagy and necroptosis during cigarette smoke exposure.
FASEB J. 32 (4): 1880-90.
Najafov, A. et al. (2019) TAM Kinases Promote Necroptosis by Regulating Oligomerization of MLKL.
Mol Cell. 75 (3): 457-468.e4.
Matsuzawa-Ishimoto, Y. et al. (2022) The γδ IEL effector API5 masks genetic susceptibility to Paneth cell death.
Nature. 610 (7932): 547-54.
View The Latest Product References
Yu, P.W. et al. (1999) Identification of RIP3, a RIP-like kinase that activates apoptosis and NFkappaB.
Curr Biol. 9 (10): 539-42.
Sun, X., et al (1999) RIP3, a novel apoptosis-inducing kinase.
J Biol Chem. 274:16871-5.
Pazdernik, N.J., et al (1999) Mouse receptor interacting protein 3 does not contain a caspase-recruiting or a death domain but induces apoptosis and activates NF-κB.
Mol Cell Bio.19:6500-8
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0004704 NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007249 I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
AHP1797147463 155502 156385 158735
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up