Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti TDP-43
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human TDP-43 antibody recognizes human TAR DNA-binding protein 43, also known as TDP-43, the product of the TAR DNA-binding protein 43 gene. TDP-43 is a 414 amino acid DNA and RNA binding protein containing 2 RRM domains involved in regulation of transcription and splicing. TDP-43 is ubiquitously expressed with high levels being seen in pancreas, gall bladder, alimentary tract, reproductive system, adipose tissue, skin and skeletal muscle.
Mutations in the TPD43 gene are implicated in development of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis 10, a neurodegenerative disorder affecting motor neurons leading to eventual fatal paralysis (Van Deerlin et al. 2008).
Goat anti Human TDP-43 antibody recognizes human TDP-43 as a single band of ~45kDa in multiple cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. The antibody also cross-reacts with rodent cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti TDP-43 antibody detects a band of approximately 45 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by ammonium sulfate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-HISNAEPKHNSNRQ from an internal region of TDP-43.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up