RE1-SILENCING Transcription Factor antibody
Goat anti RE1-SILENCING Transcription Factor
Goat anti-human RE1-silencing transcription factor antibody recognizes RE1-silencing transcription factor, also known as RE1-silencing transcription factor variant E1a/E2/E3/N3a/E4i, or RE1-silencing transcription factor variant E1c/E2g/E3/E4.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The REST gene encodes a transcriptional repressor that represses neuronal genes in non-neuronal tissues. It is a member of the Kruppel-type zinc finger transcription factor family. It represses transcription by binding a DNA sequence element called the neuron-restrictive silencer element. The protein is also found in undifferentiated neuronal progenitor cells and it is thought that this repressor may act as a master negative regular of neurogenesis. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2010).
Goat anti Human RE1-silencing transcription factor antibody detects a band of 121 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RE1-silencing transcription factor detects a band of approximately 121 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-PETPGAEDKGKSSK
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q13127 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- REST Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of RE1-SILENCING Transcription Factor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.