NFkB p65 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Sheep anti NFkB p65
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- NFkB p65
|Sheep anti Human NFkB p65 antibody recognizes human full length human p65 (NFkB), also known as transcription factor p65 or nuclear factor of kappa light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells 3. Human NFkB p65 is a 551 amino acid pleiotropic transcription factor containing a single RHD domain. Sheep anti Human NFkB p65 antibody will also detect proteolytic fragments of NFkB p65 containing the DNA binding RHD domain located in the amino-terminal region. Multiple isoforms of NFkB p65 are generated by alternative splicing. Sheep anti Human NFkB p65 antibody binds to isoforms 1 and 2 containing the intact RHD domain, but it is unclear whether it will bind to isoforms 3 and 4 which have partial differing deletions within the RHD domain.
Sheep anti Human NFkB p65 antibody recognizes human NFkB p65 as a single band of ~65 kDa in HEK293 cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions. It also cross reacts with rodent cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti NFkB p65 antibody detects a band of approximately 65 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Sheep polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.25% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human NFkB p65, amino acids 12-317, expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Gel Super Shift Assays|
References for NFkB p65 antibody
Serban, A.I. et al. (2015) AGEs-Induced IL-6 Synthesis Precedes RAGE Up-Regulation in HEK 293 Cells: An Alternative Inflammatory Mechanism?
Int J Mol Sci. 16 (9): 20100-17.
Serban, A.I. et al. (2016) RAGE and TGF-β1 Cross-Talk Regulate Extracellular Matrix Turnover and Cytokine Synthesis in AGEs Exposed Fibroblast Cells.
PLoS One. 11 (3): e0152376.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003682 chromatin binding
- GO:0003705 sequence-specific enhancer binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005667 transcription factor complex
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0010224 response to UV-B
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0031293 membrane protein intracellular domain proteolysis
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032582 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0033613 activating transcription factor binding
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0042301 phosphate binding
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050727 regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051059 NF-kappaB binding
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
- GO:0070431 nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain containing 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0070491 repressing transcription factor binding
- GO:0070555 response to interleukin-1
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up