Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti Human LDHA antibody recognizes L-lactate dehydrogenase A chain, also known as LDH muscle subunit, cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein, epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 133P, lactate dehydrogenase M or renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-59.
The protein encoded by the LDHA gene catalyzes the conversion of L-lactate and NAD to pyruvate and NADH in the final step of anaerobic glycolysis. The protein is found predominantly in muscle tissue and belongs to the lactate dehydrogenase family. Mutations in LDHA causes glycogen storage disease 11 (GSD11), a condition characterized by exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue (Kanno et al. 1988). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for LDHA. The human genome contains several non-transcribed pseudogenes of LDHA (provided by RefSeq, Sep 2008).
Goat anti Human LDHA antibody detects a band of 33 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti LDHA detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-SDLVKVTLTSE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up