|Goat anti human IgM polyclonal antibody reacts with the heavy chain of human IgM. This antibody has been cross-absorbed to reduce cross-reactivity with human IgG and IgA, but may react with IgM from other species.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human IgM was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with human IgM paraproteins. The preparation was purified by affinity chromatography on human IgM covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline, 1mM MgCl2
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human IgM
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up