Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:Alk. Phos.
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2 antibody will recognize both the heavy and light chains of the F(ab')2 portion of human IgG by IEP. This product will also react with light chains from other human immunoglobulin types. This antibody has been cross adsorbed against the Fc domain and will react with less than 1 % of the Fc domain of human IgG.
This peroxidase-labelled antibody is a performance tested, matched reagent for HuCAL antibodies.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human serum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.6 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG antibody
Ohashi, M. et al. (2010) Post-translational modification of the NKG2D ligand RAET1G leads to cell surface expression of a glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked isoform.
J Biol Chem. 285 (22): 16408-15.
Wang, Y. et al. (2011) Small interfering RNA knocks down the molecular target of alendronate, farnesyl pyrophosphate synthase, in osteoclast and osteoblast cultures.
Mol Pharm. 8 (4): 1016-24.
Back, J.W. et al. (2012) Selecting highly structure-specific antibodies using structured synthetic mimics of the cystine knot protein sclerostin.
Protein Eng Des Sel. 25 (5): 251-9.
Thiede-Stan, N.K. et al. (2015) Tetraspanin-3 is an organizer of the multi-subunit Nogo-A signaling complex.
J Cell Sci. 128 (19): 3583-96.
Mukbel, R.M. et al. (2016) Human immune response to salivary proteins of wild-caught Phlebotomus papatasi.
Parasitol Res. 115 (9): 3345-55.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up