Sheep anti hCG (Intact)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Human chorionic gonadotrophin antibody recognizes human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a ~30 kDa hormone produced by placental syncytiotrophoblasts. hCG acts to maintain the corpus luteum until the developing placenta is able to produce the required levels of oestrogen and progesterone.
hCG shares a common alpha chain with the pituitary hormones FSH, TSH and LH, but has a unique beta chain. Sheep anti Human chorionic gonadotrophin antibody reacts with intact hCG.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native hCG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 5.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up