E3 Ubiquitin Ligase SIAH1 antibody
The SIAH1 gene encodes a protein that is a member of the seven in absentia homolog (SIAH) family. The protein is an E3 ligase and is involved in ubiquitination and proteasome-mediated degradation of specific proteins. The activity of this ubiquitin ligase has been implicated in the development of certain forms of Parkinson's disease, the regulation of the cellular response to hypoxia and induction of apoptosis (Frank et al. 2006). Alternative splicing results in several additional transcript variants, some encoding different isoforms and others that have not been fully characterized (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase SIAH1 antibody detects a band of 31 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti E3 ubiquitin ligase SIAH1 detects a band of approximately 31 kDa in mouse brain tissue.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence SRQTATALPTGTSKC
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0042787 protein ubiquitination involved in ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030877 beta-catenin destruction complex
- GO:0043161 proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0051402 neuron apoptosis
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of E3 Ubiquitin Ligase SIAH1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra