E3 Ubiquitin Ligase SIAH1 antibody
Goat anti E3 Ubiquitin Ligase SIAH1
Goat anti-human SIAH1 antibody recognizes the E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase SIAH1, also known as seven in absentia homolog 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The SIAH1 gene encodes a protein that is a member of the seven in absentia homolog (SIAH) family. The protein is an E3 ligase and is involved in ubiquitination and proteasome-mediated degradation of specific proteins. The activity of this ubiquitin ligase has been implicated in the development of certain forms of Parkinson's disease, the regulation of the cellular response to hypoxia and induction of apoptosis (Frank et al. 2006). Alternative splicing results in several additional transcript variants, some encoding different isoforms and others that have not been fully characterized (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase SIAH1 antibody detects a band of 31 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti E3 ubiquitin ligase SIAH1 detects a band of approximately 31 kDa in mouse brain tissue.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence SRQTATALPTGTSKC
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q8IUQ4 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SIAH1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0042787 protein ubiquitination involved in ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030877 beta-catenin destruction complex
- GO:0043161 proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0051402 neuron apoptosis
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only.
Applications of E3 Ubiquitin Ligase SIAH1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.