Cyclophilin A antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Cyclophilin A
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Cyclophilin A
|Goat anti Human cyclophilin A antibody recognizes cyclophilin A also known as PPIase A, PPIA, T cell cyclophilin, cyclosporin A-binding protein, epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 69p, peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase A or rotamase A.
PPIA gene encodes a member of the peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase (PPIase) family. PPIases catalyze the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides and accelerate the folding of proteins. The encoded protein is a cyclosporin binding-protein and may play a role in cyclosporin A-mediated immunosuppression. Cyclophilin A can also interact with several HIV proteins, including p55 gag, Vpr, and capsid protein, and has been shown to be necessary for the formation of infectious HIV virions (Braaten et al. 1996). Multiple pseudogenes that map to different chromosomes have been reported (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human cyclophilin A antibody detects a band of 18 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cyclophilin A detects a band of approximately 18 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-ERFGSRNGKTSKK
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0003755 peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006278 RNA-dependent DNA replication
- GO:0019047 provirus integration
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019061 uncoating of virus
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0042277 peptide binding
- GO:0045069 regulation of viral genome replication
- GO:0046790 virion binding
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up