Carbonic Anhydrase II antibody
Sheep anti Human carbonic anhydrase II antibody detects a single band of 29 kDa in the human epidermoid carcinoma A431 cell line lysate. Cross reactivity with mouse cell lines is also seen.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Sheep anti carbonic anhydrase II detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Sheep polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004089 carbonate dehydratase activity
- GO:0006730 one-carbon metabolic process
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0045177 apical part of cell
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Carbonic Anhydrase II antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):HRP||5184-2504||C E WB||2 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra