Filter by Application:P Reset
Sheep anti Human C3d
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Sheep anti Human C3d antibody (2222-7054) recognizes human C3d and gave a single arc in the alpha region when tested by IEP against aged human plasma (C3d) and a continuous double arc in the alpha and beta regions when tested against fresh human plasma (C3 and C3d). Identity was confirmed by double diffusion (ouchterlony) versus human plasma and a known anti-human C3d.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Glycine buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1 mM EDTA
- Purified C3d from pooled activated serum.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/100|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin||5184-2304||C E F WB||1.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Sheep IgG (H/L):Biotin|
References for C3d antibody
Luo, Y.H. et al. (2007) Streptococcal pyrogenic exotoxin B antibodies in a mouse model of glomerulonephritis.
Kidney Int. 72: 716-24.
- Complement Component 3d
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0004866 endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006957 complement activation, alternative pathway
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0010575 positive regulation vascular endothelial growth factor production
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up