Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti APEX1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti APEX1 detects a band of approximately 35 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence PKRGKKGAVAEDGD-C from the N terminus of the protein sequence.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0003714 transcription corepressor activity
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0003906 DNA-(apurinic or apyrimidinic site) lyase activity
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0004523 ribonuclease H activity
- GO:0004528 phosphodiesterase I activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0004844 uracil DNA N-glycosylase activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005840 ribosome
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0016491 oxidoreductase activity
- GO:0006284 base-excision repair
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- GO:0008408 3'-5' exonuclease activity
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0016890 site-specific endodeoxyribonuclease activity, specific for altered base
- GO:0031490 chromatin DNA binding
- GO:0043488 regulation of mRNA stability
- GO:0045739 positive regulation of DNA repair
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up