Alpha 2 Macroglobulin antibody
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti alpha 2 macroglobulin detects a band of approximately 180 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Sheep polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified human alpha 2 macroglobulin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001869 negative regulation of complement activation, lectin pathway
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004867 serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005096 GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007597 blood coagulation, intrinsic pathway
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019959 interleukin-8 binding
- GO:0019966 interleukin-1 binding
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0031093 platelet alpha granule lumen
- GO:0043120 tumor necrosis factor binding
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up