MHC Class II DQ DR Polymorphic antibody | 28.1
The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes some of which are important in the immune response to infections. In sheep, this complex is referred to as the ovine leukocyte antigen (OLA) region. There are 2 major types of MHC class IIa molecules encoded by the OLA which are DR and DQ each composed of an alpha and beta chain.
Mouse anti Sheep MHC Class II DQ DR antibody, clone 28.1 recognizes ovine MHC II transfectants DQ - T28.1, DQ - T26.2 and DR - T31.3 but not DR - T8.1. (Ballingall, K. et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Goat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Ovine alveolar macrophages.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of MHC Class II DQ DR Polymorphic antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:RPE||MCA928PE||F||100 Tests|
Product Specific References
References for MHC Class II DQ DR Polymorphic antibody
Puri, N.K. et al. (1985) Sheep lymphocyte antigens (OLA). II. Major histocompatibility complex class II molecules.
Immunology. 56 (4): 725-33.
Arzt, J. et al. (2017) Pathogenesis of virulent and attenuated foot-and-mouth disease virus in cattle.
Virol J. 14 (1): 89.
Puri, N.K. et al. (1987) Monoclonal antibodies to sheep MHC class I and class II molecules: biochemical characterization of three class I gene products and four distinct subpopulations of class II molecules.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 15 (1-2): 59-86.
Puri, N.K. et al. (1987) Sheep MHC class II molecules. I. Immunochemical characterization.
Immunology. 62 (4): 567-73.
Puri, N.K. & Brandon, M.R. (1987) Sheep MHC class II molecules. II. Identification and characterization of four distinct subsets of sheep MHC class II molecules.
Immunology. 62 (4): 575-80.
Puri, N.K. et al. (1987) Monoclonal antibodies to sheep MHC class II molecules recognize all HLA-D or subsets of HLA-D region products.
Hum Immunol. 20 (3): 195-207.
Ferret-Bernard, S. et al. (2011) Mesenteric lymph node cells from neonates present a prominent IL-12 response to CpG oligodeoxynucleotide via an IL-15 feedback loop of amplification.
Vet Res. 42:19.
Ballingall. K. et al. (1995) Analysis of the fine specificities of sheep major histocompatibility complex class II - Specific monoclonal antibodies using mouse L - Cell transfectants.
Anim. Genet. 26: 79-84.
Olivier, M. et al. (2012) Capacities of Migrating CD1b Lymph Dendritic Cells to Present Salmonella Antigens to Naive T Cells.
PLoS One. 7: e30430.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra