Mouse anti Monkey CD3 antibody, clone FN-18 recognizes the rhesus monkey RhT3 antigen, the homolog of human CD3. Mouse anti Monkey CD3 antibody, clone FN-18 has been reported to recognize a polymorphic epitope of the RhT3 antigen, which is expressed by mature T lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Rhesus Monkey
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
|African green monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide and 1% bovine serum albumin is recommended.
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rhesus monkey peripheral blood leucocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD3 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for CD3 antibody
Nooji, F.J.M. et al. (1986) Polymorphism for RhT3, a CD3-like cell surface antigen, expressed on rhesus monkey T lymphocytes.
Immunology 59: 611.
Nooij, F. J. et al. (1986) Differentiation antigens on rhesus monkey lymphocytes. II. Characterization of RhT3, a CD3-like antigen on T cells.
Eur. J. Immunol. 16: 981-4.
Berry, N. et al. (2008) Resistance to superinfection by a vigorously replicating, uncloned stock of simian
immunodeficiency virus (SIVmac251) stimulates replication of a live attenuated
virus vaccine (SIVmacC8).
J Gen Virol. 89: 2240-51.
Li, B. et al. (2011) Vaccination with live attenuated simian immunodeficiency virus causes dynamic changes in intestinal CD4+CCR5+ T cells.
Retrovirology. 8: 8.