CD3 antibody | FN-18
Mouse anti Monkey CD3 antibody, clone FN-18 recognizes the rhesus monkey RhT3 antigen, the homolog of human CD3. Mouse anti Monkey CD3 antibody, clone FN-18 has been reported to recognize a polymorphic epitope of the RhT3 antigen, which is expressed by mature T lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Rhesus Monkey
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chimpanzee Macaque Gorilla Marmoset Cynomolgus monkey African green monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide and 1% bovine serum albumin is recommended.
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Rhesus monkey peripheral blood leucocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 50ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for CD3 antibody
Nooji, F.J.M. et al. (1986) Polymorphism for RhT3, a CD3-like cell surface antigen, expressed on rhesus monkey T lymphocytes.
Immunology 59: 611.
Nooij, F. J. et al. (1986) Differentiation antigens on rhesus monkey lymphocytes. II. Characterization of RhT3, a CD3-like antigen on T cells.
Eur. J. Immunol. 16: 981-4.
Berry, N. et al. (2008) Resistance to superinfection by a vigorously replicating, uncloned stock of simian
immunodeficiency virus (SIVmac251) stimulates replication of a live attenuated
virus vaccine (SIVmacC8).
J Gen Virol. 89: 2240-51.
Li, B. et al. (2011) Vaccination with live attenuated simian immunodeficiency virus causes dynamic changes in intestinal CD4+CCR5+ T cells.
Retrovirology. 8: 8.