Mouse anti Rat Kappa/Lambda Light Chain: antibody cocktail is a mixture of clones MARK-1 and MARL-15 recognizing rat kappa and lambda light chains respectively. The cocktail doe not recognize immunogloulin heavy chsims.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- MARK-1: Rat kappa light chains (IR202 and IR968) MARL-15: Rat lambda light chains (RH58, IR31)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 (MARK-1) or PAI-O (MARL-15) mouse myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Kappa/Lambda Light Chain antibody
||0.5ug/ml as detecting antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- HRP-conjugated MARK-1/MARL-15 clone cocktail may be used as a detection reagent for rat immunoglobulins in ELISA assays and can be used in combination with coating antibodies:
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for Kappa/Lambda Light Chain antibody
Daley, S.R. et al. (2007) A key role for TGF-beta signaling to T cells in the long-term acceptance of allografts.
J Immunol. 179 (6): 3648-54.
Daley, S.R .et al. (2008) Fc-disabled anti-mouse CD40L antibodies retain efficacy in promoting transplantation tolerance.
Am J Transplant. 8 (11): 2265-71.
Sun, Q. et al. (2012) Upregulated protein arginine methyltransferase 1 by IL-4 increases eotaxin-1 expression in airway epithelial cells and participates in antigen-induced pulmonary inflammation in rats.
J Immunol. 188 (7): 3506-12.
Cousins, L. et al. (2006) Eosinophilic bowel disease controlled by the BB rat-derived lymphopenia/Gimap5 gene.
Sandin, L.C. et al. (2014) Locally delivered CD40 agonist antibody accumulates in secondary lymphoid organs and eradicates experimental disseminated bladder cancer.
Cancer Immunol Res. 2 (1): 80-90.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra