CD29 antibody | HM beta 1-1
Filter by Application:F Reset
Hamster anti Mouse CD29:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HM beta 1-1
|Hamster anti Mouse CD29 antibody, clone HM beta 1-1 recognizes the murine integrin beta 1 subunit (CD29), a ~110 kDa cell surface glycoprotein that is widely expressed by a variety of cells including all leucocytes. CD29 forms non-covalent bonds with the integrin alpha subunits, including CD51 and CD49a-f, to form heterodimers. The ligands for these heterodimers include collagen, fibronectin, laminin and vascular adhesion molecule-1. In the immune system beta 1 integrins play an important role in cell adhesion, migration, activation and differentiation.
Hamster anti Mouse CD29 antibody, clone HM beta 1-1 is reported to inhibit beta 1 integrin mediated adhesion (Noto et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Purified mouse VLA-4 antigen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Armenian hamsters were fused with cells of the P3U1 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Noto, K. et al. (1995) Identification and functional characterization of mouse CD29 with a mAb.
Int Immunol. 7 (5): 835-42.
References for CD29 antibody
Eto, D.S. et al. (2007) Integrin-mediated host cell invasion by type 1-piliated uropathogenic Escherichia coli.
PLoS Pathog. 3: e100.
Kouros-Mehr H (2008) GATA-3 links tumor differentiation and dissemination in a luminal breast cancer model.
Cancer Cell. 13: 141-52.
Tiede, B.J. et al. (2009) A novel mouse model for non-invasive single marker tracking of mammary stem cells in vivo reveals stem cell dynamics throughout pregnancy.
PLoS One. 4 (11): e8035.
Li S et al. (2010) Upregulation of CXCR4 favoring neural-like cells migration via AKT activation.
Neurosci Res. 67 (4): 293-9.
Lu, T.Y. et al. (2010) Epithelial cell adhesion molecule regulation is associated with the maintenance of the undifferentiated phenotype of human embryonic stem cells.
J Biol Chem. 285: 8719-32.
Xu, L. et al. (2017) Umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells on scaffolds facilitate collagen degradation via upregulation of MMP-9 in rat uterine scars.
Stem Cell Res Ther. 8 (1): 84.
Hou, B. et al. (2018) Comparison of the Effects of BMSC-derived Schwann Cells and Autologous Schwann Cells on Remyelination Using a Rat Sciatic Nerve Defect Model.
Int J Biol Sci. 14 (13): 1910-1922.
Porwal, K. et al. (2019) Increased bone marrow-specific adipogenesis by clofazimine causes impaired fracture healing, osteopenia and osteonecrosis without extra-skeletal effects in rats.
Toxicol Sci. kfz172.
View The Latest Product References
Zhu, C. et al. (2020) Antinociceptive effect of intrathecal injection of miR-9-5p modified mouse bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on a mouse model of bone cancer pain.
J Neuroinflammation. 17 (1): 85.
Farahat, M. et al. (2022) Mechanotransductive Mechanisms of Biomimetic Hydrogel Cues Modulating Meckel's Cartilage Degeneration.
Adv Biol (Weinh). 2022: e2101315.
- Integrin Beta 1 Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0001701 in utero embryonic development
- GO:0001708 cell fate specification
- GO:0051726 regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008354 germ cell migration
- GO:0019717 synaptosome
- GO:0031594 neuromuscular junction
- GO:0042383 sarcolemma
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0045214 sarcomere organization
- GO:0045596 negative regulation of cell differentiation
- GO:0055007 cardiac muscle cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up