CD27 antibody | LG.3A10
Filter by Application:F Reset
Hamster anti Mouse CD27:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Hamster anti Mouse CD27 antibody, clone LG.3A10 recognizes mouse, rat and human CD27, a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. It is expressed in the thymus and spleen, but not in non-lymphoid tissues. CD27 acts as a ligand for CD70, which is expressed in T and B cells, and acts as a co-stimulatory signal in lymphocyte proliferation and immunoglobulin production.
CD27 lacks a death domain in its short cytoplasmic tail, but can induce apoptosis by binding with the apoptosis regulatory protein Siva (also known as CD27-binding protein).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Armenian hamster fibroblast line ARHO12 transfected with mouse CD27 cDNA.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Armenian hamster spleen cells from immunized animals were fused with cells of the murine SP2/0 non-secreting myeloma.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Gravestein, L.A. et al. (1995) Novel mAbs reveal potent co-stimulatory activity of murine CD27.
Int Immunol. 7: 551-7.
References for CD27 antibody
Gravestein, L.A. et al. (1996) CD27 cooperates with the pre-T cell receptor in the regulation of murine T cell development.
J Exp Med. 184 (2): 675-85.
Sakanishi, T. & Yagita, H. (2010) Anti-tumor effects of depleting and non-depleting anti-CD27 monoclonal antibodies in immune-competent mice.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 393 (4): 829-35.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0008588 release of cytoplasmic sequestered NF-kappaB
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016064 immunoglobulin mediated immune response
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0045579 positive regulation of B cell differentiation
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045582 positive regulation of T cell differentiation
- GO:0048305 immunoglobulin secretion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up