CD197 antibody | 4B12
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD197:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD197 antibody, clone 4B12 recognizes murine C-C chemokine receptor type 7, also known as CD197, Epstein-Barr virus-induced G-protein coupled receptor 1, CCR7 or MIP-3 beta receptor. CD197 is a 354 amino acid ~43 kDa member of the G-protein coupled receptor family. In mice, CD197 is expressed on most naïve T cells, a subset of memory T cells, B cells, mature dendritic cells, NK cells, a subset of thymocytes and CD34+ macrophage progenitor cells.
CD197 is a functional receptor for chemokines CCL21 and CCL19. The receptor plays an important role in regulating the trafficking and homing of lymphocytes and dendritic cells to secondary lymphoid organs.
Rat anti Mouse CD197 antibody, clone 4B12 does not block the binding of the ligand to CD197.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- CCR7 rat basophilic leukaemia (RBL)-2H3 transfectants.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Lou/c rats were fused with cells of the mouse X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD197 antibody
Ritter, U. et al. (2004) Analysis of the CCR7 expression on murine bone marrow-derived and spleen dendritic cells.
J Leukoc Biol. 76 (2): 472-6.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up