CD197 antibody | 4B12
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD197 antibody, clone 4B12 recognizes murine C-C chemokine receptor type 7, also known as CD197, Epstein-Barr virus-induced G-protein coupled receptor 1, CCR7 or MIP-3 beta receptor. CD197 is a 354 amino acid ~43 kDa member of the G-protein coupled receptor family. In mice, CD197 is expressed on most naïve T cells, a subset of memory T cells, B cells, mature dendritic cells, NK cells, a subset of thymocytes and CD34+ macrophage progenitor cells.
CD197 is a functional receptor for chemokines CCL21 and CCL19. The receptor plays an important role in regulating the trafficking and homing of lymphocytes and dendritic cells to secondary lymphoid organs.
Rat anti Mouse CD197 antibody, clone 4B12 does not block the binding of the ligand to CD197.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- CCR7 rat basophilic leukaemia (RBL)-2H3 transfectants.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Lou/c rats were fused with cells of the mouse X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
References for CD197 antibody
Ritter, U. et al. (2004) Analysis of the CCR7 expression on murine bone marrow-derived and spleen dendritic cells.
J Leukoc Biol. 76 (2): 472-6.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up