CD154 antibody | 39H5
Hamster anti Mouse CD154:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Hamster anti Mouse CD154 antibody, clone 39H5 recognizes the murine CD40 ligand, also known as CD40L or CD154. CD154 is a ~39 kDa cell surface glycoprotein . CD154 is expressed by activated CD4+ve T lymphocytes.
Hamster anti Mouse CD154 antibody, clone 39H5 is routinely tested in flow cytometry on mouse CD40L transfected L cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- L cells transfected with CD40L.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD154 antibody
Roy, A. et al. (2001) Increased efficiency of gamma-irradiated versus mitomycin C-treated feeder cells for the expansion of normal human cells in long-term cultures
J Hematother Stem Cell Res. 2001 Dec;10(6): 873-80.
Dong, L. et al. (2003) An immunostimulatory oligodeoxynucleotide containing a cytidine-guanosine motif protects senescence-accelerated mice from lethal influenza virus by augmenting the T helper type 1 response
J Gen Virol. 84: 1623-8.
Hogg, K.G. et al. (2003) IL-10 regulates early IL-12-mediated immune responses induced by the radiation-attenuated schistosome vaccine.
Int Immunol. 15 (12): 1451-9.
McGregor, C.M. et al. (2004) CD154 is a negative regulator of autoaggressive CD8+ T cells in type 1 diabetes.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 101 (25): 9345-50.
Mazar, J. et al. (2005) CD40 ligand (CD154) takes part in regulation of the transition to mononuclear cell dominance during peritonitis.
Kidney Int. 67 (4): 1340-9.
Neron. S, et al. (2005) Differential responses of human B-lymphocyte subpopulations to graded levels of CD40-CD154 interaction.
Immunology. 2005 Dec;116(4):454-63.
Hacker, U.T. et al. (2006) Gene transfer preferentially selects MHC class I positive tumour cells and enhances tumour immunogenicity.
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 55 (5): 547-57.
Serba, S. et al. (2008) Transfection with CD40L induces tumour suppression by dendritic cell activation in an orthotopic mouse model of pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Gut. 57 (3): 344-51.
View The Latest Product References
Crother, T.R. et al. (2012) Plasmacytoid dendritic cells play a role for effective innate immune responses during Chlamydia pneumoniae infection in mice.
PLoS One. 7 (10): e48655.
- CD40 Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045190 isotype switching
- GO:0048305 immunoglobulin secretion
- GO:0051023 regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up