Tubulin antibody | AbD22584
|hFAB Rhodamine Housekeeping Protein Fluorescent Primary Antibodies allow one-step detection of common housekeeping proteins like actin, tubulin, and GAPDH in your samples. These anti-actin, anti-tubulin, and anti-GAPDH antibodies are directly labeled with a rhodamine derivative (Exmax/Emmax = 530 nm/580 nm). The hFAB Rhodamine Antibodies were generated with Human Combinatorial Antibody Library (HuCAL®) Technology, providing exceptional specificity.
These housekeeping protein antibodies can be used for protein normalization when the protein loading amounts are in the linear dynamic range. hFAB Rhodamine Antibodies can be imaged with the ChemiDoc™ MP Imaging System, and can be used in multiplex experiments with StarBright™ Blue 700 Secondary Antibodies as well as other traditional fluorescent antibodies, permitting detection of multiple target proteins and the housekeeping protein in a single blot.
Features and Benefits
Simple — No requirement for a secondary antibody; one-step detection of housekeeping proteins using highly cross-adsorbed antibodies for high specificity and sensitivity
Versatile — Compatible with use of a wide range of other fluorophores including StarBright Blue 700 and DyLight 800 Fluorophores for multiplex western blotting
Unique — HuCAL Technology eliminates cross-reactivity with primary/secondary antibodies from other species
Diverse — Antibodies have been tested to detect human or mouse housekeeping proteins
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain and conjugated to rhodamine - lyophilized
- Resuspend contents of the tube in the indicated volume of distilled or deionized water and leave on ice for at least 30 min prior to use. Brief centrufugation (pulse spin for 2-3 sec at maximum speed on a tabletop microcentrifuge) may be used to collect the contents at the bottom of the tube.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- >80% Sucrose
<10% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Rhodamine 530 580
- For research purposes only.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light
DO NOT FREEZE the solubilized material
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/12004163.pdf
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/12004163.pdf.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Tubulin antibody
Riera-Tur, I. et al. (2022) Amyloid-like aggregating proteins cause lysosomal defects in neurons via gain-of-function toxicity.
Life Sci Alliance. 5(3):e202101185.
Cotton, T.R. et al. (2021) Structural basis of K63-ubiquitin chain formation by the Gordon-Holmes syndrome RBR E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF216.
Mol Cell S1097-2765 (21) 01067-4.
Cejas, R.B. et al. (2022) Impact of DYRK1A Expression on TNNT2 Splicing and Daunorubicin Toxicity in Human iPSC-Derived Cardiomyocytes.
Cardiovasc Toxicol. May 21 [Epub ahead of print].
Wang, K. et al. (2022) Systematic comparison of CRISPR-based transcriptional activators uncovers gene-regulatory features of enhancer-promoter interactions.
Nucleic Acids Res. 50 (14): 7842-55.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0042267 natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up