Tpa antibody | D12-9A7
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human Tpa:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human tPA antibody, clone D12-9A7, recognizes tissue type plasminogen activator (tPA) also known as PLAT. tPA is a serine protease that in the intravascular space, catalyzes the conversion of plasminogen to plasmin. tPA is expressed in various cell types including endothelial cells, glial cells and neurons. Within the brain tPA plays a role in synaptic plasticity, detection and adaptation to metabolic stress, modulation of the blood-brain barrier permeability and remodeling of the extracellular matrix (Jeanneret & Yepes 2017).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human tPA antibody, clone D12-9A7 (MCA6283B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human tPA antibody, clone D11-7G8 (MCA6282GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified native human tPA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Capture Antibody: MCA6282GA
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human Tpa||MCA6282GA||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Human Tpa|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up