Tpa antibody | D11-7G8
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human Tpa
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human tPA antibody, clone D11-7G8, recognizes tissue type plasminogen activator (tPA) also known as PLAT. tPA is a serine protease that in the intravascular space, catalyzes the conversion of plasminogen to plasmin. tPA is expressed in various cell types including endothelial cells, glial cells and neurons. Within the brain tPA plays a role in synaptic plasticity, detection and adaptation to metabolic stress, modulation of the blood-brain barrier permeability and remodeling of the extracellular matrix (Jeanneret & Yepes 2017).
The purified Mouse anti Human tPA antibody, clone D11-7G8 (MCA62682GA) can be used as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the biotinylated Mouse anti Human tPA antibody, clone D12-9A7 (MCA6283B) as the detection antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified native human tPA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- ELISA Matched Pair(s)
- ELISA Matched Pair-Detection Antibody: MCA6283B
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up