TCR Alpha/Beta antibody | IP26
Mouse anti Human TCR alpha/beta:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- TCR Alpha/Beta
|Mouse anti Human TCR alpha/ beta antibody, clone IP26 recognizes a constant region determinant found on the surface of all alpha/beta TCR bearing T lymphocytes. Approximately 92% of all CD3 + peripheral blood lymphocytes are reactive.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 5 x 105 cells in 100ul.
References for TCR Alpha/Beta antibody
Sullivan, B.M. & Coscoy, L. (2008) Downregulation of the T-cell receptor complex and impairment of T-cell activation by human herpesvirus 6 u24 protein.
J Virol. 82 (2): 602-8.
Nataj Arab, H.H. et al. (2015) Phenotypical characterization of the peripheral blood T cells in patients with celiac disease: does it differentiate suspicious celiac disease cases?
Gastroenterol Hepatol Bed Bench. 8 (2): 132-9.
Liao, Z. et al. (2017) A Local Inflammatory Renin-Angiotensin System Drives Sensory Axon Sprouting in Provoked Vestibulodynia.
J Pain. Jan 3. pii: S1526-5900(16)30367-4. [Epub ahead of print]
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0042605 peptide antigen binding
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042287 MHC protein binding
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up