HLA ABC antibody | Bu8
Mouse anti Human HLA ABC:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HLA ABC
|Mouse anti Human HLA ABC antibody, clone Bu8 recognizes class I molecules of the human major histocompatibility complex (MHC). The MHC complex is a cluster of genes that are important in the immune response to infections. In humans, this complex is referred to as the human leukocyte antigen (HLA) region. There are 3 major MHC class I proteins encoded by the HLA which are HLA A, HLA B and HLA C. These proteins are found on the surface of almost all nucleated somatic cells.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Dendritic cells from synovial fluid.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for HLA ABC antibody
Guijarro-muñoz, I. et al. (2012) The axonal repellent Slit2 inhibits pericyte migration: potential implications in angiogenesis.
Exp Cell Res. 318 (4): 371-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up