CDC42 antibody | 16C2-C10
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti CDC42
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti CDC42 antibody recognizes cell division control protein 42 homolog (CDC42), also known as G25K GTP-binding protein.
CDC42 is a small ubiquitously-expressed GTPase of the Rho family and has been implicated in a range of cellular processes including cytoskeleton organization and membrane trafficking, and achieves this by regulating multiple signaling pathways. It cycles between an inactive GDP-bound state and an active GTP-bound state through exchange of GDP for GTP (Arias-Romero and Chernoff 2013). During development, CDC42 is important for formation of the pancreas, blood cells, eyes, and skin (Xiao et al. 2018). CDC42 has been closely associated with cancer, including processes of cell cycle progression, migration and invasion, tumor growth, angiogenesis and transformation (del Mar Maldonado and Dharmawardhane 2018). Abnormal CDC42 expression has been found in most human cancers and acts to promote metastasis (Xiao et al. 2018).
Mouse anti CDC24 antibody recognizes epitope sequence corresponding to amino acids 137 to 142 of CDC24.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CDC42 detects a band of approximately 22 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to CDC42 amino acids 121 to 150
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0007163 establishment or maintenance of cell polarity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0030225 macrophage differentiation
- GO:0031274 positive regulation of pseudopodium assembly
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0031333 negative regulation of protein complex assembly
- GO:0031996 thioesterase binding
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042692 muscle cell differentiation
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0051149 positive regulation of muscle cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up