CD8 antibody | YTC182.20
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
|Rat anti Human CD8 antibody, clone YTC182.20 recognizes the human CD8 cell surface antigen, a ~30/32 kDa glycoprotein expressed by the cytotoxic/suppressor subset of T lymphocytes, and more weakly by NK cells.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Mouse L cells transfected with human CD8 gene.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunised DA rat were fused with cells of the rat Y3/Ag.1.2.3 myeloma line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for CD8 antibody
Jonker, M. et al. (1989) Reactivity of mAb specific for human CD markers with Rhesus monkey leucocytes.
Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press p 1058-1063.
Yoshino, N. et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies.
Exp Anim. 49 (2): 97-110.
Walton, L.J. et al. (1998) Intra-epithelial subpopulations of T lymphocytes and Langerhans cells in oral lichen planus.
J Oral Pathol Med. 27 (3): 116-23.
Shacklett, B.L. et al. (2004) Abundant expression of granzyme A, but not perforin, in granules of CD8+ T cells in GALT: implications for immune control of HIV-1 infection.
J Immunol. 173 (1): 641-8.
Wang, H. et al. (2016) Assessment of placental transfer and the effect on embryo-fetal development of a humanized monoclonal antibody targeting lymphotoxin-alpha in non-human primates.
Reprod Toxicol. 63: 82-95.
Salajegheh, M. et al. (2007) T cell receptor profiling in muscle and blood lymphocytes in sporadic inclusion body myositis.
Neurology. 69 (17): 1672-9.
Salajegheh, M. et al. (2007) Upregulation of thrombospondin-1(TSP-1) and its binding partners, CD36 and CD47, in sporadic inclusion body myositis.
J Neuroimmunol. 187 (1-2): 166-74.
Sasikala-Appukuttan, A.K. et al. (2013) Location and dynamics of the immunodominant CD8 T cell response to SIVΔnef immunization and SIVmac251 vaginal challenge.
PLoS One. 8 (12): e81623.
View The Latest Product References
VanNierop, G.P. et al. (2017) Phenotypic and functional characterization of T cells in white matter lesions of multiple sclerosis patients.
Acta Neuropathol. Jun 17 [Epub ahead of print].
Cramer, M.L. et al. (2017) Induction of T-Cell Infiltration and Programmed Death Ligand 2 Expression by Adeno-Associated Virus in Rhesus Macaque Skeletal Muscle and Modulation by Prednisone.
Hum Gene Ther. 28 (6): 493-509.
Willing, A. et al. (2014) CD8⁺ MAIT cells infiltrate into the CNS and alterations in their blood frequencies correlate with IL-18 serum levels in multiple sclerosis.
Eur J Immunol. 44 (10): 3119-28.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up