CD8 antibody | LT8
Filter by Application:F C FLA Reset
Mouse anti Human CD8:Pacific Blue®
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD8 antibody, clone LT8 recognizes the human CD8 cell surface glycoprotein expressed by a subset of peripheral blood T cells which express cytotoxic/suppressor activity. It is also expressed weakly on NK cells.
The CD8 antigen is a co-receptor for MHC Class I in conjunction with the T cell receptor, and is important in the selection process of CD8+ MHC Class I restricted T cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Marmoset Chimpanzee Cynomolgus monkey Red-bellied Tamarin
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Pacific Blue® - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Normal human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse X63.653 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Pacific Blue® 410 455
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or cells or 100μl human whole blood
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD8 antibody
Zarkesh-Esfahani, H. et al. (2001) High-dose leptin activates human leukocytes via receptor expression on monocytes.
J Immunol. 167 (8): 4593-9.
Manninen, A. & Saksela, K. (2002) HIV-1 Nef interacts with inositol trisphosphate receptor to activate calcium signaling in T cells.
J Exp Med. 195 (8): 1023-32.
Parnes, J.R. (1989) Molecular biology and function of CD4 and CD8.
Adv Immunol. 44: 265-311.
Kap, Y.S. et al. (2009) A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.
J Histochem Cytochem. 57: 1159-67.
Hovden, A.O. et al. (2011) Maturation of monocyte derived dendritic cells with OK432 boosts IL-12p70 secretion and conveys strong T-cell responses.
BMC Immunol. 12: 2.
Nelson, M. et al. (2010) Characterization of lethal inhalational infection with Francisella tularensis in the common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus).
J Med Microbiol. 59: 1107-13.
Gibbings, D.J. et al. (2007) CD8 alpha is expressed by human monocytes and enhances Fc gamma R-dependent responses.
BMC Immunol. 8: 12.
Junker, A. et al. (2007) Multiple sclerosis: T-cell receptor expression in distinct brain regions.
Brain. 130: 2789-99.
View The Latest Product References
Held, K. et al. (2011) Expression of herpes simplex virus 1-encoded microRNAs in human trigeminal ganglia and their relation to local T-cell infiltrates.
J Virol. 85 (19): 9680-5.
Hood SP et al. (2014) Changes in immune cell populations in the periphery and liver of GBV-B-infected and convalescent tamarins (Saguinus labiatus).
Virus Res. 179: 93-101.
Nelson, M. & Loveday, M. (2014) Exploring the innate immunological response of an alternative nonhuman primate model of infectious disease; the common marmoset.
J Immunol Res. 2014: 913632.
Manivannan, K. et al. (2016) CADM1/TSLC1 Identifies HTLV-1-Infected Cells and Determines Their Susceptibility to CTL-Mediated Lysis.
PLoS Pathog. 12 (4): e1005560.
Gross, C.C. et al. (2016) Impaired NK-mediated regulation of T-cell activity in multiple sclerosis is reconstituted by IL-2 receptor modulation.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 113 (21): E2973-82.
Dunham, J. et al. (2016) Blockade of CD127 Exerts a Dichotomous Clinical Effect in Marmoset Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis.
J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 11 (1): 73-83.
Bughani, U. et al. (2017) T cell activation and differentiation is modulated by a CD6 domain 1 antibody Itolizumab.
PLoS One. 12 (7): e0180088.
Philippens, I.H. et al. (2017) Acceleration of Amyloidosis by Inflammation in the Amyloid-Beta Marmoset Monkey Model of Alzheimer's Disease.
J Alzheimers Dis. 55 (1): 101-113.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up