CD69 antibody | FN50
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD69 antibody, clone FN50 recognizes the human early activation antigen CD69, also known as activation inducer molecule (AIM), Early T-cell activation antigen p60, EA1 or MLR-3. CD69 is a 199 amino acid single pass type II transmembrane glycoprotein of ~30 kDa containing a single C-type lectin domain and a single potential N-glycosylation site. CD69 is expressed as a disulphide bond linked homodimer of ~60 kDa (López-Cabrera et al. 1993).
CD69 is a marker of early activation expressed by B and T lymphocytes, natural killer cells(Werfel
Mouse anti Human CD69 , clone FN50 is useful for the detection of CD69 by flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Baboon Chimpanzee Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Macaque
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to StarBright Violet 610 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
0.05% Tween 20
- Activated human B-cells.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) StarBright Violet 610 402 607
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD69 antibody
Holte, H. et al. (1989) Ki67 and 4F2 antigen expression as well as DNA synthesis predict survival at relapse/tumour progression in low-grade B-cell lymphoma.
Int J Cancer. 44 (6): 975-80.
Herberth, M. et al. (2010) Differential effects on T-cell function following exposure to serum from schizophrenia smokers.
Mol Psychiatry. 15 (4): 364-71.
Schaeuble, K. et al. (2011) Cross-talk between TCR and CCR7 signaling sets a temporal threshold for enhanced T lymphocyte migration.
J Immunol. 187 (11): 5645-52.
Sela, M. et al. (2011) Sequential phosphorylation of SLP-76 at tyrosine 173 is required for activation of T and mast cells.
EMBO J. 30 (15): 3160-72.
Garbe, Y. et al. (2011) Semiallogenic fusions of MSI(+) tumor cells and activated B cells induce MSI-specific T cell responses.
BMC Cancer. 11: 410.
Schwitalle, Y. et al. (2004) Immunogenic peptides generated by frameshift mutations in DNA mismatch repair-deficient cancer cells.
Cancer Immun. 4: 14.
Sutavani, R.V. et al. (2013) CD55 Costimulation Induces Differentiation of a Discrete T Regulatory Type 1 Cell Population with a Stable Phenotype.
J Immunol. 191: 5895-903.
Walter, G.J. et al. (2013) Interaction with activated monocytes enhances cytokine expression and suppressive activity of human CD4+CD45ro+CD25+CD127(low) regulatory T cells.
Arthritis Rheum. 65: 627-38.
View The Latest Product References
Kuric, E. et al. (2017) Demonstration of Tissue Resident Memory CD8 T Cells in Insulitic Lesions in Adult Patients with Recent-Onset Type 1 Diabetes.
Am J Pathol. 187 (3): 581-8.
Karnell, F.G. et al. (2017) Reconstitution of immune cell populations in multiple sclerosis patients after autologous stem cell transplantation.
Clin Exp Immunol. 189 (3): 268-278.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up