CD27 antibody | LT27
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD27:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human CD27, clone LT27, recognizes the human T-cell activation antigen, CD27. This antigen is expressed on activated T lymphocytes and belongs to a family of proteins associated with the nerve growth factor receptor. CD27 is expressed by thymocytes and peripheral T cells and also by EBV transformed B cell lines.
Mouse anti human CD27, clone LT27 precipitates a ~55 kDa protein under reducing conditions or a ~120 kDa protein under non-reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1.0% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Normal human blood lymphocytes.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the P3. X 63-Ag8-653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
References for CD27 antibody
Ravoet, A.M. et al. (1989) CD25 mAb: epitopes recognised, effect on lymphocyte activation, mediation of ADCC
in Leucocyte Typing IV: White Cell Differentiation Antigens Eds Knapp, W. et al. Oxford University Press pp 408-411.
Boxall, S. et al. (2004) Abnormal cell surface antigen expression in individuals with variant CD45 splicing and histiocytosis.
Pediatr Res. 55 (3): 478-84.
Griebel, P.J. et al. (2007) Cross-reactivity of mAbs to human CD antigens with sheep leukocytes.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 119: 115-22.
Becker, P.D. et al. (2010) Generation of Human Antigen-Specific Monoclonal IgM Antibodies Using Vaccinated ‘‘Human Immune System’’ Mice
PLoS One. 5(10). pii: e13137.
van Zelm, M.C. et al. (2007) Replication history of B lymphocytes reveals homeostatic proliferation and extensive antigen-induced B cell expansion.
J Exp Med. 204: 645-55.
Steger, B. et al. (2014) CD4(+)and CD8(+)T-cell reactions against leukemia-associated- or minor-histocompatibility-antigens in AML-patients after allogeneic SCT.
Immunobiology. 219 (4): 247-60.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0008588 release of cytoplasmic sequestered NF-kappaB
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016064 immunoglobulin mediated immune response
- GO:0043027 caspase inhibitor activity
- GO:0045579 positive regulation of B cell differentiation
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up