CD25 antibody | BC96
Mouse anti Human CD25:RPE-Cy5
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD25 antibody, clone BC96 recognizes the human CD25 cell surface antigen, also known as the Interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha or TAC antigen.
CD25 is derived from a 272 amino acid precursor to yield a 251 amino acid monomeric receptor of ~53kDa which acts as the low affinity receptor for IL-2. CD25 can also form a heterodimer with CD122 to form the high affinity receptor for IL-2. CD25 is expressed by activated lymphocytes (Jackson et al. 1990, Butcher et al. 1990). Defects in CD4+/ CD25+ regulatory T cells have been implicated in the pathogenesis of autoimmune diabetes (Lindley et al. 2005) and other autoimmune conditions (Sakaguchi et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to RPE-Cy5 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE-Cy5 488nm laser 496 667
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
- Cy® and CyDye® are registered trademarks of GE Healthcare
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD25 antibody
Chapel, A. et al. (1992) Differential human immunodeficiency virus expression in CD4+ cloned lymphocytes: from viral latency to replication.
J Virol. 66 (6): 3966-70.
Barberá A et al. (2013) APL-1, an altered peptide ligand derived from human heat-shock protein 60, selectively induces apoptosis in activated CD4+ CD25+ T cells from peripheral blood of rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Int Immunopharmacol. 17 (4): 1075-83.
Duggleby, R.C. & Madrigal, J.A. (2014) Methods of detection of immune reconstitution and T regulatory cells by flow cytometry.
Methods Mol Biol. 1109: 159-86.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up