CD154 antibody | YMF323.6.2
Rat anti Human CD154 antibody, clone YMF323.6.2 recognizes the human CD154 cell surface antigen, a 32kDa glycoprotein also known as CD40 ligand. CD154 is expressed on activated T lymphocytes, predominantly CD4+ve cells and also on some basophils and mast cells. Rat anti Human CD154 antibody, clone YMF323.6.2 also recognizes the soluble form of CD154.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Cynomolgus monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- P29965 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD40LG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045190 isotype switching
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD154 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rat IgG2a Negative Control:RPE||MCA6005PE||100 Tests||F|